Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Weekend Pics!


Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

I don't normally post too much personal on my blog, but just wanted to share some photos from this past week and weekend. We had a great time! My Dad came in on Wednesday morning and left out on Monday.  I have posted several pics of our time together at the lake with my sister Sheila and our BBQ dinner on Father's Day where we invited our neighbors and my Mom & Dad Perry to join us!


Daddy and Sheila soaking up the rays, the lake was simply gorgeous that day!

My Hubby John.

If you look real hard you can see two Bald Eagles up in the trees!

They're there I promise...

My Dad and Mom & Dad Perry


Sheila and Daddy

My Grandson Peyton!

 John, Peyton and John's Daughter  Jennifer

Jen's roommate Nancy!


Our Dog Punk!



Gift for my Dad from all us kids...a lot of horse stuff, some NC wine and NM coffee amoung other goodies!


Dad Perry's Card

 
My Dad's Card - Cowboy Owl


Ok, thanks for letting me share, until next time folks, Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment