Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crafting Station is FINISHED!!!

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

This past week and weekend was great!  Not only did I get to spend time with my Dad and my Hubby but my sweet Husband also finished my Crafting Station!  I've attached pics below. 


Finished Station



Hubby installing curtain rods for old style punches!




Almost finished!




Another view...should put something on that corkboard, huh?

Make shift cutting station, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do this.  Need to store not only cardstock but cutting dies in this space...and have a good flat surface for paper cutter and BigShot.


Other side of Craft Room is actually what is left of my Home Office...Hubby use to have his own desk here, all that's left is his chair.  hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment