Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So Many Birthdays!!!

Hello Stampers and fellow Papercrafters!

I've been busy, busy, busy making Birthday Cards for special people in my life, almost all are in the month of July except for my Baby Sister Lisa's birthday which was about a week ago, so..I have about six cards to post, two are very similar in design just changed up the color a little bit.   As always, for a closer view, just click on the picture!

Little Lisa's Card
I saw a similar card on Carly's-Scraps.com and thought I'd put my own little spin on it for
my Sister Sheila's Card...she's was 4th of July baby so red, white and blue were in order!

  Son in Law Greg's, not sure how accurate the punch art is, never played the game but Hubby says pretty close!
For my Hubby's good friend Jim, I love this stamp set (The Open Sea), I'm so glad SU brought it back!

This card is for my Brother Donnie, I combined The Open Sea and Word Play on this card.

This card is for my Dad and is almost identical to Jim's except I used Not Quite Navy CS for base and label.


Now, before I go I wanted to share with you the mess I made while making these cards.  You'll notice some boxes and misc Christmas "stuff" I've pulled out too since I've been also working a little along the way on some projects for a Christmas Craft Fair; me and a couple of my friends are doing this year, yeah, I know it seems a bit early but believe me we're actually a little behind...





At least it's being used for something, lol!

 
My make shift cutting station...still looking for a white dresser that will fit!

WOW!  What a mess, huh?  Ok folks until next time!  Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment