Monday, June 11, 2012

Crafting at Patty's Daycare - Father's Day Crafts

Hello fellow Stampers and Crafters,

We had so much fun this morning at Patty's Daycare making a cute Father's Day card and treat using the now retired stamp set "Under the Stars".  I so love this stamp set and find so many uses for it especially for all those men in our lives...unfortunately I forgot to take my camera the class (I do these classes on location) so I have no pics of these cuties making their treats and cards.  However, I do have my samples which I will post!

 Gift Set includes:  Card, Smores and handmade Gift Bag made from a lunch sack! 

 Close up of Card
 Close up of Smores...YUM!


 Ok, folks...until next (should have pics of updated craft room by then) Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment