Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Craft Room Make Over Update

Hello fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters,

I feel bad that I have not posted an update on my Craft Room make over lately, so I thought I would quickly post some pics...we have finished repairing, painting and installing the cabinets we purchased a few weeks back from our Habitat for Humanity Resale store.  My sweet Hubby has installed a beautiful ceiling fan and added some additional shelving to the 6 foot shelves I once had (Sorry, no pics yet)  and I still would like to find a old 6 drawer dresser to refurbish to use for my cutting station, so once I find it and get my curtain rods up for my paper punches I will post the finished room!   

Here are the pics I have so far...

Before 

 During



 After



 Craft Room/Home Office Before




Cutting Station Before


 Hubby Making Counter Top


 Look!!! New Ceiling Fan with Lights!

Ok, until next time folks when I hope to have a finished room...Happy Stampin!





No comments:

Post a Comment