Monday, May 21, 2012

Sympathy Cards for My Sis

Hello fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

My Sister asked that I please make a few sympathy cards for her and I pulled my favorite stamp set for such an occasion...Thoughts and Prayer which I am so glad carried over to the 2013 catalog! 

Here I used Early Espresso and Rose Red card stock in addition to the Scallop Trim Border punch, Oval Scallop punch and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.


In this card I used several tools, the Framed Tulips EF, XL Oval, Scallop Oval and Modern Label Punches with Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Always Artichoke card stock.

For my final card I used Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand CS, the Framed Tulip EF and some adorable butterflies I cut with my handy dandy Big Shot and Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  Instead of the stamp set I used for the other two cards I decided to use the vine from the Elements of Style set which is also being carried over to the new catalog! Unfortuately the sentiment "Thinking of You" from the stamp set Sincere Salutations will not be in the new catalog...sniff!  I guess I'll have to find another one to use for my Workshops but I love this one so much I'm sure to still use it for my classes and commissioned work.  


Ok, until next time...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment