Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Shower Gift ~ Diaper Cake

Hello fellow stampers and crafters:

My Sister Sheila and I are giving a Baby Shower for a friend this coming Sunday.  So I made the following Diaper Cake not only for the centerpiece but as Sarah's gift.  I used the little Giraffe from Fox and Friends stamp set along with Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo cardstock.  For the trim I used the Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates and the Eyelet and Scallop Edge Border Punches...wish now that I had used Melon Mambo for the bottom trim, the white doesn't stand out quite as much as I would like.  I think it turned out real cute, I should probably remove the tag from the baby giraffe before giving, right?  :O)  As always, click on pic for a larger view.

Sorry a little dim, my camera wasn't set for auto flash!
 Close up shot of large dots from Texturz Plate.

Gotta run folks, have cupcake pics and favors yet to make and the clock is ticking...Happy Stampin!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Baby Shower Gifts are a rite of passage for expectant mothers. The baby gifts that will make an impression, which it is a great source for unique items. Thanks a lot....

    baby showers gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake was nice and pics are also nice though little bit dark but it was ok.Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. pannolini bambini

    ReplyDelete
  4. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. children shopping online

    ReplyDelete