Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VALENTINE'S

Hello my fellow Stampers and Crafters,

Here are my final postings for Valentines 2012.  First is my last Valentine Daycare Class where they made the same card as some of my adult classes using the retired stamp set " Have a Heart".  For Treats we made a cute little Tootsie Pop Butterfly along with an adorable candy I-Pod.  I found both these ideas online off a Family Fun website.  So cute!!!  Unfortunately I only got one pic of the kids working, I became so involved I set down my camera not thinking of it again until I was cleaning up, this happens to me a lot...which is why I don't do more scrapbooking, hehe! 

Children working on Tootsie Pop Butterfly
  

 Finished work of Arts!


 Now for the cards and little gifts I gave to my loved ones!  First are the cards and Stover Chocolate hearts boxes which I gave to the "Kids".  For the boys I left the boxes as is since they were already cute but for the girls I altered by applying thin red metal sheeting which I had ran through a embossing folder with the big shot. Adding black Organza ribbon with a silver heart trinket ~ Lovely ~  Then, I made cards using a punch art Valentine Bee I cased with very little change from mafercreations. Too cute!!!

 Jen and Peyton's card inside & out and candy

 Kim and Greg's Card is only slightly different

This is my Sweetie's Card.  I would like to say I was creative enough to come up with this concept on my own but I didn't, there are hundreds of Owls sitting in the moonlight out there but most are for Halloween and in Black and Blue themes.  Real Red seemed appropriate here, I kinda I liked it for Valentines, what do you think?  After all was said in done, I wish I had left room so that it could have read as "My" Love, but oh well, I think he liked it just the same. 


 Ok, guys that's it until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment