Friday, February 24, 2012

Cards, Cards and more Cards!

Hello fellow Stampers and Crafters!

It;s been a week or so since my last post.  Been very busy making cards, some were invites for a Baby Shower my Sister and I are given her neighbor Sarah, some were invites for a Easter class I'm giving (although I didn't take pics of these), one for my Brother-In-Law Robert's Birthday and finally some are for my Sister Lisa and her Mother-In-Law Yvonne who asked that I make some assorted cards for them to give this year.  Here are pics of them all, sorry to just throw them out all together but I simply don't have time to make separate post for each project since I've gotta run I just had a Stampin UP! order come in that I must process and about 20 more cards to make!   Check out the pics below and have a good day!

Baby Shower Invite


 Robert's B-Day Card

 The rest of these are the ones commissioned by my Sister and her Mother-In-Law:





No comments:

Post a Comment