Monday, February 27, 2012

And more cards...

Hello Stampers!

Over the weekend I finished the cards my Sister and her Hubby's Mom wanted me to make for them and just sent them out the door via my Hubby!  I used the stamp set "Elements of Style" more than once using Sincere Salutations Stamp Set and in different colors.  I told John I think this is the prettiest stamp set we sell!
 Elements of Style used here, I so love this stamp set!!!
In Riding Hood Red and Early Expresso!

 My very favorite in So Saffron, so pretty!
 The Hummingbird card is also from the "Elements of Style" stamp set, don't you agree it's simply lovely!
 This is from our Sale A Bration promotion, love the colors!
 This is from a retired set called "Well Wishes" too cute!
 My final card is from the "Just add cake" dsp we offer and the Pennant Punch.
Finally this is from the ribbon share I am doing for Club, took a little time to break all these spools down but I liked the final product!  If you're interested in participating in a share too email me with your order, I am  offering shares in most of the ribbon collections!

Till next time happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I just received one of the little bird cards for my birthday, such a beautiful card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete