Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy, Happy Day!

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!


First, let me begin by saying Happy 4th of July!  Now, I know most folks are out celebrating the holiday but my Hubby had to work so I found this to be the perfect time to do some extra housework.  Yea, fun! But, I did want to quickly share the card and gift I made for my little sister for her Birthday.

Since I'm not currently doing classes or workshops, I just didn't feel the need to do anything red, white and blue but the main reason was because I was busy, busy working on homemade chocolate cupcakes and a card and gift set up for my Sister Sheila, who turned 46 today!  Happy Birthday Sheila!!!

 
Here is the card and note pad holder I made for her, that's suppose to be a cowboy hat on the little owl there, but...I didn't quite pull it off, looks more like a farmer, hehe!

Card close up, amazing how that designer paper (NON SU) matches the pool party card stock perfectly!

Inside from Bring on the Cake stamp set!

SU clear stamp case made into a cute note pad holder

Left side has a pocket for receipts, there's a RSVP ink pen which I filled with the same designer paper (forgot to take a close up) and a 4 x 6 note pad




Different view of note pad holder just to give you a better idea of what I cute little gift this will be!
 
 Ok, folks, gotta run, until next time, Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment