Friday, July 19, 2013

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper crafters!

This morning I would like to share with you some sweet baby cards I made for several of the baby showers I have been invited to this month!  I cased the idea from Pinterest and would love to give credit to the original designer but unfortunately no name was listed.  So here you go, my version of her work: 
I used Pretty in Pink CS and Baby Bundle stamp set (both of which are retired).  I used two different embossing folders on these cards the bib was made using the lattice folder and the onesie was made with the polka dot EF.  Too Cute!


Here's a close up of the Bib.  I stamped in E. Espresso on W White cs and used my blender pen with C Cake to add color. 

This cute little boys version is adorable.  I used retired Bashful Blue cs and Pear Pizzazz ink, so cute!    

Ok, folks until next time...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment