Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hello fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

It seems every time I sit down to post to my blog I have one foot out the door and have to just throw "IT" out there, but I did want to quickly share how I expressed "Happy Father's Day" to all the Dad's in my life, so of course the best way I could think of was to bake cakes and make cards to show my love!

I won't bore you with the cakes, although they look lovely and I'm sure are going to taste great AND it just hit me that apparently I never posted the Mother's Day card to Mom Perry, which means I probably never took a picture of it << heavy sigh >> anyway......here are my Father's Day Cards, not in any specific order since I love them all equally and dearly!  (Remember to click on pic for larger view)




Also, real, real quick I thought I would share another card I recently made for my neighbor who is getting married. As you may notice I didn't do a lot of bling, very simple but still very sweet! 



Ok, gotta run folks, until next time...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment