Thursday, July 18, 2013

Owl Birthday Card

Hello Stampers and Paper Crafters!

Today my Son-In-Law turned 31. For the occasion, to show our love, I made him cupcakes and a little gift basket full of his favorite things which included a bouquet made from five dollar bills! My Grandson Peyton (who's visiting for the week) was a big help in the craft room and helped design Greg's card.  We used the Owl builder punch from SU and for the most part card stock from the Brights Collection. The basket, which is actually a box I pull from under the bed (hehe), we wrapped in tissue paper and using the handy dandy E2 we made "Happy Birthday" to go on the sides.  We were very limited on ribbon in primary colors so...red, white and blue curling ribbon left over from the Fourth of July was used, I think it worked out pretty good!

As always, remember to click on pics for a closer look! 

Here are all his goodies, the white box holds his vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, YUM!
Ok, until next folks...Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I just realized I used the Owl Builder Punch on my last post...a Birthday card to my Sis! Obviously, this is a favorite punch of mine! :O)

    ReplyDelete