Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Papillon Potpourri Birthday Card

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

Today I want to share a card I made for my dear friend Lisa for her Birthday.  I really enjoyed making this card so much, I think it's very Elegant (hence the Elegant Butterfly Punch used)!  Unfortunately I took this picture while in my craft room so it's a bit dark but if you click on the pic it should enlarge enough to get a good idea on how the colors I chose go so well together.  (see card recipe below for details)







Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake
  • Stamp Sets: Papillion Potpourri, Bring On the Cake
  • Inks: Craft White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tulip Embossing Folder, Elegant & Bitty Butterfly Punches, XL Oval Punch
  • Embellishments: Half Back Pearls (I think 3mm)

Ok, thanks for stopping by, gotta run, until next time folks...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment