Today I want to share a card I made for my dear friend Lisa for her Birthday. I really enjoyed making this card so much, I think it's very Elegant (hence the Elegant Butterfly Punch used)! Unfortunately I took this picture while in my craft room so it's a bit dark but if you click on the pic it should enlarge enough to get a good idea on how the colors I chose go so well together. (see card recipe below for details)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake
- Stamp Sets: Papillion Potpourri, Bring On the Cake
- Inks: Craft White, Cherry Cobbler
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tulip Embossing Folder, Elegant & Bitty Butterfly Punches, XL Oval Punch
- Embellishments: Half Back Pearls (I think 3mm)
Ok, thanks for stopping by, gotta run, until next time folks...Happy Stampin!