Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hostess Club Cards

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

I hope you had a great weekend, I sure did!  I met Saturday with all the Ladies in the new Stampin' Club and  wanted to quickly share the cards I took with me. 

First is the card I gave Karina, one of the members who was celebrating her birthday. I think I've made this card before but sold it among others to my dear friend from CA.  Here I used the adorable Cupcake Builder Punch for the Pretty in Pink CS w/ matching Ribbon in addition to Early Espresso DSP, I also used a retired Eyelet Border Punch for the bottom, too cute!



Next up are the the note cards I made to donate to Aamance Regional Cancer Center, I made two of each design.   Here I used my favorite masculine set The Open Sea ...
 and here I used my all time favorite set Element of Style and the retired Greenhouse Garden set.



The next cards are my Swaps and our Challenges for this month.  I was going to share everyone's Swaps and photos but forgot to ask permission to post on my blog while I was there and will just make up for it next month.  :O) Anyway, here's my two challenges which were based off Connie Stewarts new Flash Card Techniques 1.0 and 2.0.   I myself, found these extremely "challenging" since I am not very creative on my own, basically a creative copier, if you want more details on the technique just check out Connie's blog!   




And finally, here are my Swaps, I love this color combo, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Calypso Coral. If you click on the pics you can get a bigger view of our new Fancy Fan embossing folder.  I have to say this is becoming my favorite folder.  

Well, that's it for right now folks, I hope to get my Anniversary/St. Patrick Card ready and posted before the end of the month, which would be great since I've had trouble getting more than one post a month in this year so far. Until then...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment