Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Anniversary

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

My Hubby and I are "Lucky" enough to share our Wedding Anniversary with St. Patrick's Day. My Hubby jokes he planned it that way so he would never forget the day, but it was really just a happy coincidence. :O)

This year, instead of a card I did what I love to do the most and made him a favor to show how much he means to me.  I'm sure I saw something similar on Pinterest since this seems to be my "go to" place for ideas these days.


Close up of Bag Topper
 
Originally, I was going to just use Lucky Charms with some kind of gold wrapped candy or coins mixed in but...forgot to pick those up while I was out yesterday.  So, since time's a ticking and I wanted to get this finished and posted; I just improvised and filled a 6x8 cello bag with his favorite trail mix (which so happens to have M&M like candies in the colors of the rainbow) and threw in some lucky charms.  I cut the Topper, Cloud and Rainbow pieces with my Cricut and the Something to Celebrate cart. The rest is Punch Art using assorted SU punches, Cardstock and Glitter papers, love the Gold, the picture really doesn't show how much it "Glitters"!

Ok Folks, until next time...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment