Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Hello Stampers and Paper Crafters!

I had a great Valentines Day, sure hope you did too!  Actually, I celebrated twice!  My Hubby was in for repairs to his truck on Tuesday and since we knew he would be up North by Thursday we went ahead and celebrated our V-Day then.  Since I have been steering clear of chocolate lately, I was very specific on what I wanted for Valentines in that area, give me a big ole' Reese's Cup Heart!!! He was a sweetheart and did just that; in addition to a very sweet card. I gave him his favorite trail mix blend in a simple white lunch bag that I snazzed up with a cute little handmade gift tag.  I got the idea from Dawn Griffith some years back, using the mischievous looking little bear from the retired Under the Stars stamp set and BAB series stamps.  Here's my version attached to the bag...Too Cute and he loved it!


Here's a close up of the tag, I used the square lattice embossing folder on Riding Hood Red Cardstock, then cut out the largest tag on the Two Tags die using my handy dandy Big Shot!

Now, I thought my Valentine's Day was over and done with, but what surprise when the Man in Brown brought a box to my door yesterday around 11:30 or so...here is what was inside:

A dozen red roses, chocolates, a sweet little teddy bear and bath salts.  I am so lucky to be so loved!

Ok, until next time folks, Happy Stampin'!   

No comments:

Post a Comment