Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Blessings

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

Normally this time of year I would have been busy, busy having Classes and Workshops showcasing Easter Cards and Treat Holders and don't normally have time to make and send Easter cards out. This year since I have put classes on hold for a little while I thought I would make a few cards up and send out to a few immediate family members.  

Below is my first attempt, using punch art to make a cross and using a little masking technique...too much work and I didn't really like the final products but thought I would post the pics at the very least.  :O)




Several days later and after much thought I decided to utilize the 4" paper doilies I purchased some weeks back and came up with this:  


I simply adored these! Although there was still a little work involved; it was a rather simple process once I finished stamping the butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set in VersaMark onto Crumb Cake cardstock and began an assembly line. I hand punched the flag out of retired Blushing Bride using a 1 1/4" square punch, added the doily, then punched a Decorative Label from Perfect Plum. Add a little 5 petal flower punch and half back pearls and there you go!  Love it!

In closing today I wanted to share the sentiment that was inside my card, it read:    

Sometimes we have to 
lose something "Precious" 
to gain something 
"Priceless"!

I think that about says it all folks, I hope you have very Happy Easter, until next time...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment