Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Thank You Card and Cookie Monster & Elmo Favors

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

I was commissioned to make several Birthday Cards and Favors for my Sister Lisa and her Mother In Law Yvonne. I was going to share all the Birthday Cards I made but that would have been 15 cards to post, and I would not have been able to give details on the cards, so instead I made duplicates to use myself this coming year for Birthdays and I will post them as I use them.  Now, although I'm not posting all the cards right now, I did want to share the card I made Yvonne for her order which covered both Thank You and Christmas, I would love to say I came up with the design but I didn't, I found this somewhere on pinterest and tweaked it to make it my own. 

I used Crumb Cake for the base, Very Vanilla for the first layer which I put in my printer and printed out "T'was the Night Before Christmas" poem, ran it through the Big Shot with my new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (Love it!!!). Punch out a snowflake on a 3x3 piece of crumb cake using the retired snowflake punch and finished it off with some adorable hearts punch from red glitter paper; 


Since her's came out a little dark, I thought I would also post the one I made to use as a Christmas Card only difference is I used "Be Merry" from the retired Warm Words stamp set instead. Lovely!


As for the favors, most of the favors I had also made for the craft fair this year so I won't post them again but I did want to share the Elmo favor. I had originally planned to make Elmo for the craft fair to go with Cookie Monster but the pain in my arms just would not allow me at that time! They're so cute together!!! 


Ok, until next time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment