Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday Front Page News

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

I sure hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! Eat too much...Shop too much?  
I, myself did not fight the crowds for Black Friday or should I say Black Thursday? Next thing you know, we'll be standing in line to buy Christmas after we take kids trick or treating!  

I know I am showing my age, but I don't like it, I miss the old days when you better get all you need on Wednesday cause' there won't be a store open for miles and miles until Friday morning!  Anyway, I didn't stand in line (I'm more of a Cyber Monday kinda Girl)but my Daughter and her Husband did, here they are on the Front Page of our local paper standing at the front of the line of some store... 

Kim has a big grin on her face, Greg's behind her, crazy kids!  Seriously, it's crazy, look at that line, this is Thanksgiving Day folks, go lay on the couch, spend time with your family...eat some more pumpkin pie!

Ok, until next time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment