Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Favors and Tree Topper

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

I've been busy busy making cute little Christmas Favors for my Hubby's co-workers and Candy Bar Wrappers for my Step Brother and his Family and now that I have finished I thought would share.

First, these cute little treat holders were made using the largest tag of the Bigz Two Tags die. I attached a punch art Santa and a cute little Rudolph I made using the owl punch. Inside each favor are yummy little truffles wrapped in festive Christmas colors.  Just too cute and the perfect little something to accompany the cheese ball I am sending this year!    


Next are the Candy Bar Wrappers, these were super duper easy and I made them in a Santa, Mrs. Santa and two little Elves!  Real Red, Gumball Green and Basic Black Cardstock were used along with Silver Glimmer Paper for the buckles. 


Finally, my Tree Topper and let me say this picture does not do this thing justice!  This was made using the Holiday Ornaments Framelits and the matching stamp set Ornament Keepsakes.  Real Red and Crumb Cake Ink were used along with Glimmer Paper in Red, Silver and Champagne.   You may have noticed the big beautiful star in Red Glimmer paper, well, I made this 9" lovely using my new Cricut Expression 2, I love this thing!!!




  
Ok, until next time Folks...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment