Saturday, September 8, 2012

Staley Memorial Bake Sale Donation

Hello Fello Stampers and Paper Crafters!

Below is the donation I made to this years Children's Church's Bake Sale. They're so cute!

Of course I used the Top Note die along with my handy dandy Big Shot to make the owl's face and used assorted punches for the eyes, the little beak is from the 5 petal punch and the little "feet" (would that be claws) were also punched from Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Blossom Punch. Too Cute!!!  Inside the cello bag is my version of chex party mix (minus the chex) using Cheezit's, Bugles, mini pretzels and peanuts all sprinkled with ranch dressing mix, YUM!

Well, I sure hope they are successful today, not only are they having the bake sale but the elders of the church are having a yardsale and the children are offering a carwash.  If you find yourself down that way
(1446 North Graham-Hopedale Rd., Burlington, NC 27217) please stop in and visit and don't forget to grab some of my yummy party mix!

Ok, until next time...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment