Saturday, September 8, 2012

Owl Punch Anniversary Card

Hello Fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

Today I wanted to quickly share the card I made for my Daughter Kim and her Husband Greg for their 2nd Anniversary.  It is too cute!
Here I used V. Vanilla card stock for my base and layered it with retired dsp (Designer Series Paper) from SU called Timeless Portrait, I just love this paper, it is simply beautiful!  The cute little owls (using our Owl Builder Punch) were punched from River Rock cardstock and the little leaves were punch from Basic Black cs using our Bird Builder Punch. The little hearts and the little owl girl's bow were also punch from the Owl Builder punch.  If you look real hard you can see the bow is made from two hearts, too cute!

Ok, until next time...Happy Stampin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment