Monday, September 17, 2012

Make & Take at Family Camping Trip

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

I'm just returning from a week long camping trip with about twelve members of my family. We had such a great time and it wonderful to see members who live out of state if only for just a few days.  Of the twelve, seven were ladies and I thought what a great opportunity for a Make & Take!  

As you can see below, I kept it real simple so that I wouldn't have to carry a lot of tools.  For this I cased a lovely Autumn card from Mary at Stampin Pretty and only changed a few things up...I used the lovely Day of Gratitude stamp set from Stampin' Up and instead of real buttons I used my Big Shot and Sizzix Buttons #5 and Early Espresso cs.  The Base is made from Crumb Cake, layered with E. Espresso and Poppy Parade.  Using the 5 petal flower punch for the center flower and Antique Brads to finish it off! The Ladies simply loved it!  





 Ok, until next time...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment