Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mickey and Minnie Birthday Card

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

One more Disney card to share.  This request was for Mickey and Minnie in a landscape with clouds and Cinderella's Castle in the background! 

I began by punching out the parts for the castle, but after punching and punching and working and working I just couldn't get a castle I liked, just couldn't get a small enough image to work as a background. So, after much thought I decided to try and pull a digital image off the web and see if I could make my card a hybrid instead.  Once I did; it all seemed to fall in place.  Using circle punches for Mickey and Minnie, then the Cupcake Builder Punch for the clouds and finally using the masking technique I sponged the background in Marina Mist, Old Olive and for the Sun, More Mustard.  I think it looks GREAT! 



Ok, until next, Happy Stamin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment