Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Minnie Mouse in Pretty In Pink

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

When my Daughter called yesterday asking if I would make a card for a friend who's wife is a big fan of Disney, I racked my brain and finally hit the web trying to find punch art of a sweet little Disney Princess, couldn't find a thing I liked.  So I thought about a card I saw on Pinterest with Minnie Mouse and decided that would be the best to way to go.

For this card I just about CASED it to completely except for the bow which I made from scratch with card stock.  I got the idea from the cover page of our new SU Catalogs, love it, love it, love it!!! For the card base I used Basic Black and layered Pretty in Pink on top embossing with the retired Backgrounds Texturz plate.  To make little Minnie's silhouette I used 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches and made the bow from the Owl and Cupcake Builder punches. I think it would look better had I put the ears in front it almost looks like Minnie has no face, lol  but I think it's just adorable and can't wait to show my Daughter! 
Don't forget to click on pic for a closer look!

 




Ok folks, back to my Craft Fair projects...until next time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment