Monday, August 27, 2012

August Birthday Cards

Hello there fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

WOW!  Has it been a month since my last post???  Where has the month gone? Really where has the year gone, it's almost September? (!!!) 

So, now I am finally getting around to posting cards for my August Birthdays, except one, looks like I  mailed my good friend Lisa's B-Day card before getting a picture of it, but it was lovely and match her to a tee!  No fear, I did get the other two cards and will post them right now!  :O) 

This card was one I made in one of the classes I attended a few weeks back and is for my Hubby's sweet Aunt Betty, she is a sweetheart and we love her very much!  This pretty card uses Concord Crush and Perfect Plum CS along with C.Crush and Pear Pizzaz Inks.  Vintage Vogue stamp set was used and  unfortunately this set is no longer available, sure wish I had it, Love it!




Next card is for my Brother In Law Johnny, his Birthday is actually today, and as usual I forgot to mail the card, so he will get it late, hehe!  I used my most favorite manly stamp set, The Open Sea.  Crumb Cake, Red Riding Hood an Very Vanilla CS and ink was used.  Can you see the Striped embossing folder I used?  It's really great for a lot of different projects but especially for a masculine card.



Ok guys, that's it for now.  Hopefully it want be soooo long for my next posting!  Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment