Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hostess Club Challenge and Project

Hello Stampers and Paper Crafters!

Thursday night  was our Hostess Club Meeting, our challenge was anything with fruit.  I chose to make a card using SU retired stamp set Tart & Tangy and a Paper Rosette apple I cased from our Leadership 2012 Conference.  Was thinking Apple, for an Apple a day keeps the doctor away...so a get well card seemed appropriate. 
The girls liked my apple so much they've ask that I demo it for May's Hostess Club...I'm very proud but now I must figure out measurements!  I just winged it from a pic from the conference and didn't write anything down...wish me luck replicating it again, it was easy the first time, no pressure this time though I'll be instructing seven fellow members!

 I also wanted to share pics below of the adorable Nugget Gift Box Linda Fisher had for our project.  It is so cute and just change out designer paper to match your occasion. Now, I will say the window sheet was a little challenging to form but it was well worth it in the end!   Ok, until next time folks...Happy Stamping!                                                                                     
                 
Nugget Box
 Contents: 3 - 3x3 gift cards w/ Envelopes and Hershey Nuggets




 

No comments:

Post a Comment