Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Michelle's Birthday and Wilson Brother's Sympathy Card

Hello Stampers!

As promised I am posting Chelle's card, wasn't sure where I was going with this when I first began and could have dropped the sentiment (Sincere Salutations retiring May 31st) down a little more.  To remedy that I just added another layer of dsp strip...not bad.  Fancy Flower punch was used along with Little Leaves Embosslit, retired dsp don't recall the name though and card base is Always Artichoke CS.



One more thing before I go...I wanted to post the Sympathy card I made for the Wilson Brothers. They lost their Dad last week while we were out of town and we did not make it to the funeral. I simply love the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set so I used that along with Chocolate Chip CS and Ink, Twine and a little Always Artichoke CS strip thrown in. 



Thanks for stopping by, until next time Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment