Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

WOW!!! Long time no post...I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post until I went to post my Easter Class Projects...please forgive me, I have been very busy this past month...My sweet Hubby took me to the coast for a much needed vacation and as soon as we returned we began stripping the decor off our walls and prepping for paint (which took way to long to finish)!  He was a trooper though, he hates to paint and stuck it out almost to the very end. hehe   And finally for the past week I have been dealing with dental pain from having a tooth filled, been hoping it was because the tooth colored filling was used and the little nerve was just "acting up" but looks like it may need a root canal which total sucks!  Anyway...here are the adorable Easter projects from my March Classes.  I'll try to post more this month I promise! 

 Close up of Bunny Matchbook.
Yummy M&M 's  inside of Bunny Matchbook.

 This by far was my favorite of the projects...cute little chick topper for Sunkist Jelly Beans!

Ok, thanks for stopping by, I'll try not to take so long to post again!  Happy Stampin"!

No comments:

Post a Comment