Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fresh Vintage Birthday Card

Hello Stampers!

Here is a card I made for one of my fellow club members Debbie.  I used the Fresh Vintage stamp set offered with this years Sale-a-bration promotion (sorry folks, no longer available). Other tools and supplies used were Poppy Parade (retiring in May) and Wild Wasabi SU markers, Framed Tulips EF and Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  Cardstock is Whisper White and Poppy Parade.  I apologize for the shadows...I didn't have time to set up in area that I usually take my pictures in and the view is a little dim but hopefully you can still see the details. 


Well, that's it for now, off to make a Birthday card for another member and friend Michelle. I'll try to post it later on today or tomorrow morning.


Thanks for visiting and happy "Stampin"!

No comments:

Post a Comment