Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sympathy Card for Sharon

Hello Stampers and fellow Paper Crafters!

I've been busy, busy this past month making all my Craft Fair Goodies, I won't share just yet but soon I promise!

For right now though I wanted to share a few cards I made this month for a few Birthday's and unfortunately for a dear friend who lost a love one.

First up is the sympathy card I may for my friend Sharon who lost her Brother a couple weeks back. I used two stamps sets in basic black, Thoughts & Prayers (my go to sympathy stamp) and Papillion Potpourri.  I stamped the smallest butterflies on to Daffodil Delight cardstock, I thought it was quite lovely with the black and white.  Here I also used the new Honeycomb embossing folder and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.  Very pleased on how this turned out, just wish it was for another occasion.  :O(

Now, I have two more cards to show you but for some reason this blog entry will not let me add anything below my Sympathy card pic...so, I am going to end this post and just start another.  Be right back...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment