Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

I know, I know...it's the middle of February but I never said "Happy New Year", so I thought I would go ahead and throw it out there! Hope you and yours are having a great year so far!  I myself have been super busy and just couldn't find the time to post! Just a quick catch up with me and my activities...

First and most importantly, my Hubby and I decided we would make 2013 a "getting healthier" year. I am  doing pretty good, I joined SparkPeople, which is a fantastic website, similar to Weight Watchers on line except it's FREE!!!  I've lost 10 lbs so far by eating healthier and walking about 30 minutes a day, so Woo-Hoo for me!

Next, Me and the "Girls" have already got a jump on crafts for this year's Fairs! We decided that although we are still going to do our "own" things, this year we will pick a few projects to make and sale as a group too!  We started off pretty strong but had to take a little hiatus until Sharon finishes with the Tax Season, she is just working her little fingers to the bone, we'll pick back up when she's rested up.  :O)

I have also been busy,busy trying to get my ducks in a row for an upcoming Handmade Greeting Card class I am offering at our local community college.  This class is basically a beginners class so I have to start from the beginning with the "basics", such as card sizes and different tools used, but it's going to be great, that is; if enough students sign up and it takes! Keep your fingers cross!

Ok, that's about it except I wanted to quickly show you the little favors I made for the girls for Christmas that I just realized I didn't share.  I cased this from Melissa Davies, almost identical that I used the Aviary Stamp Set and Early Espresso Ink except I used a different bird cage stamp and darker tulle for the ribbon.  These little gems were made from inexpensive liquid soap dispensers from the dollar store, so adorable wish I would have thought of this on my own, that Melissa is so creative!




Ok, that's about all the time I have for today folks!  I will try to post again tomorrow with the cute little Valentine I made for my Hubby and information about a new Stamping Club I visited this past weekend.  Until then...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment