Monday, October 29, 2012

Sneak Peak of Craft Fair Items

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

I have been working hard for the up coming craft fair and wanted to give you a quick sneak peak! I still have a few more items to complete and I didn't lay out all the items, figure I could replenish as needed to save on space since I am bringing two other crafters with me this year.  Soooo this is just a smidgen of my work. I will show the entire spread, including the cute, cute, cute projects my friends Carol and Sharon are selling when we get everything set out at the school.


Ok, here you go...from left to right you have:

Gift Card Purses (which I will hand up somehow)
Note Card Holder (have more to make)
Soon to be Gingerbread Treat Holders (want Little Debbie's Gingerbread Men to be fresh)
Christmas Tile Coasters
Cookie Monster Treats
Rudolph Jumbo Candy Bar Sliders
Snowman Candy Bar Holders
Peppermint Pattie Snowmen
Santa Twizzlers
Snowmen Soup Holders
Fox and Friends Notepads
Color Me Snowman Thank You Card Gift Set
Snowman Kisses
Gingerbread Recipe Holders W/Recipe
Santa Gift Boxes   
Oh, and almost forgot my little Christmas Mice up top!


 Thanks for visiting my blog and please try to visit us on November 10, 9am - 3 pm in Roxboro for the 7th Annual Roxboro Community School Holiday Extravagaza!

Ok, until next time...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment