Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Birthday Cards

Hello my Fellow Stampers and Paper Crafters!

Been a couple of weeks since I lasted posted.  I've been busy, busy, busy making my upcoming Craft Fair projects and Birthday Cards for my friends and family and as a result I have caused tendinitis in my forearm and elbow and have had to put everything on hold until it heals.  Lovely! 

So, since it's difficult to type and with every keystroke I literally feel pain, I am going to make this very short and sweet.  Below are the cards I have made for October Birthdays, I will post my Craft Fair projects in the next few weeks, so keep checking back!

Ok, until next time, Happy Stampin!


For my Nephew Aaron (he b-day was actually end of Sept.)

For my Ex-Father-In-Law

For my Step Daughter Jennifer

For my Hubby (btw...he says black smoke is not a good thing) hehe

For my dear friend Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment