Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Treats

Hello Stampers and Fellow Paper Crafters!

After several weeks of resting my arms and hands, I'm back to my paper crafting just in time for Halloween!  This year I am very, very excited...for the past 10 years we have not had Trick or Treater's and this year a cute little family moved in up the road, so Yippie!  I would have loved to have a little Halloween party for them, but I'm being very careful not to over work my hands so I kept my treats to a just a few. 

Now, I'm sure you've see these little guys before, they're all over Pinterest but just in case you haven't they're made from the scallop circle, 1/2" and 1/4" punches along with the retired corner punch for the legs.  Slap a peppermint pattie between them and you have an adorable spider! 

Remember when you (or you're child) were in kindergarten and you made cute little ghost from tissues (or in this case paper napkins) and tootsie pops?  Well, here is my version of that little craft, I attached little bats (unfortunately this punch is retired also) to a couple of them but quickly decided I liked them better without.  For my mummies, I glued googly eyes to a fun size tootsie roll and wrapped white streamer paper around it, they're so simple but cute! 



Here's the whole gang in my basket, my little spiders, mummies and ghost along with asst candy and some Halloween themed pencils and erasers I picked up at walmart.  I'm so excited, can't wait for the kids to come!



Ok, until next time, Happy Stampin'!














No comments:

Post a Comment