Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! 2011 Regionals Charlotte NC

Hey Stampers!

I had a wonderful time at Stampin' Up!'s Regional in Charlotte Friday!  It was very beneficial and I'm looking forward to implementing many of the tips and trying the new techniques I learned!!!  Some of these Ladies are sooooo talented!   

We had the opportunity to make two Make & Takes using a new set from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog (available to order from beginning September 1).  It's called "You Are Loved".   Very cute and  includes a Valentine sentiment, a general sentiment, a Love sentiment (coordinates with punches), a heart, and a flower cluster. Both Make & Takes included matching envelopes!!   See Pics below...


Typically, when Demonstrators meet at these types of events, they bring card fronts to swap with one another. I made two separate projects but only carried 20 of each, next time I may take more...there was hundreds of Demonstrators swapping and I would have loved to had some of all!  

Here is my swaps, the masculine one you may remember since it is very similar to the card I sent my Dad this year for his Birthday using "Out West" stamp set.  The bookmark was made using the stamp set "Fox&Friends"  and is a stepped up version of the one we made in a Back To School class I gave Thursday Morning, isn't it so cute?!!!  

Below are pics of the event, lots and lots of Stampers in this room guys!  Since we got up at the crack of dawn and I'm not kidding (I was at Linda Fisher's at 4:20 am) we were first in line and had our pic of seats.  Decided to sit right up front and had the Camera Lady in our way most of the time...isn't that the  way it goes?  But that was ok, they had a HUGE screen up and we could see every thing that was being demonstrated!




Ok, until next time...happy stampin!








No comments:

Post a Comment