Friday, August 12, 2011

Sorry it's been so long...


Hey Stampers!

Boy, it's been a while since I posted to my blog!  I began having trouble with my Verizon MIFI and was unable to be online or download/upload anything for several weeks, but I'm baaaack!

I met my BFF for lunch today, we had such a good time I sure do miss her since she's moved away.  Here is the card I made for her, I CASED this from Kelly Nelson (kellysstampingspot.com) for the most part, may tweak this a little more and make a few for Regionals next week: 

I just love this little guy! He is so versitile and I have been able to do so many things with him.  I'll post a few more examples later...

Recipe for this card is:

Paper: Early Expresso, Saraha Sand CS, Blushing Bride CS & DSP
Ink: Early Expresso and Blushing Bride
Stamps:  Elements of Style and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools: Owl Builder Punch (formally 2 Step Owl Punch), Perfect Details Texturz Plate

Thanks for dropping in, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment