Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Daycare Class

Hey Stampers!

Had a blast at Patty's Daycare Thursday!  These girls are soooo talented, you would think you were dealing with adults!  I have to contribute this to Patty, she is the best!  Not only does she work daily with them on their reading, writing and arithmetic but she encorages their creative sides as well with a full stock of crafting material for use at any time during the day! Here's pics of them and the adorable projects they made:

These are personal journals the girls made using a mini composition book, DSP (Designer Series Paper), Timeless Type Jr. Alphabet and Beautiful Wings Embosslits...these were so adorable!!! 




Here's the cute, cute, cute pencil holders the girls made using the Owl Builder Punch (formally Two Step Owl) and Timeless Type Alpha die cuts and googly eyes!  I made the little box for them myself before the class to save time and they just punched out the owls vest and little red hearts and glued them on. 

Finally, here they are working on their final project; an adorable bookmark using the stamp set Fox & Friends.  I wish I had pics once they finished but I forgot to take the pic...but don't fear, I loved this bookmark so much I decided to make a stepped up version to take as Swaps to the Regionals the next day in Charlotte and will include those pics on my next post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment