Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hostess Club Birthdays!

Hey Stamper!

I had a blast last night at our Monthly Hostess Club meeting...we celebrated my UpLine leader Linda and fellow member Marge's Birthdays! Don't they all look adorable in their Sponge Bob Square Pants party hats?  That's Sharon there to the right,  she's such a nut!  These Ladies sure have a good time while being creative!  I think our ages in this group range from 29 to 65, it's great!




I thought I would make a Awning Card for Marge using our retired Birthday Bakery stamp set, I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on Regal Rose CS.

                                                                                                                                                                

In lieu of a card for Linda I made her a nice 3-d project to hang in her craft room, liked it so much I'm going to make one for myself!  I saw where a Newbie Demonstrator had used a cut out of Stampin' Up logo on a order box for a recycle challenge, thought I could do the same here.  Added to chipboard and Basic Black CS and a few embellishments and Viola!  If you can; click on pic and read the saying I chose, don't know who to give credit for on this part, someone emailed it to me years ago when I was working at BTS and I kept a copy all these years.


No comments:

Post a Comment