Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Cowgirl!



  

This is the card I made for my Sister's Birthday this past Monday. She's a Cowgirl if there every was one...I made the fence post by scratch, sure wish I had the SU Woodgrain stamp it would have made it soooo much easier; instead I had to run my brayer through several different inks to get this effect, not so bad I guess!  I stamped the hat and boots in Early Expresso with the stamp set "Out West" and wrapped hemp twine for the rope over the fence post.   
As for my gift to her, a big ole' chocolate bar, a little note/picture holder made from a binder clip and a punch art Chick (she raises chickens out on her farm and has baby chicks all the time) Too Cute!!! The gift bag was made from the same designer paper I used for the background on the card and the SU Fancy Favor Box Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment