Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cards for my Upline ~ Linda Fisher

Hey Stampers!

First thing this morning I went to Linda Fisher's for a Christmas Card Class, took her a gift of a couple of cards and thought I would share.  Linda always has a good crowd and of course, the "Girls" were there, we all had such a "Jolly" time!  I will take pics tomorrow and post them of all the pretty cards I made while there.  Right now I am going to post a couple of cards I made for Linda over the weekend.

This first one was so much fun to make!!!  First I made the flower by punching two scallop circles in Marina Mist card stock, I used the retired << sniff >> Build a Brad kit for the the center. Now, the M. Mist just so happened to go very well with the old DSP from a Simply Scrappin kit I purchased years ago at a Stampin' UP! workshop!!!, then I stamped Avairy in Early Expresso and Marina Mist, threw on a couple of SU Rhinestones,and Voila!



I used the lovely Pocket Silhouettes stamp set for the next card "stampin" with the 2010-2011 IN COLORS.  Attached them to a Scallop Square punch, ran Whisper White through the BS with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Oval All and the Scallop Oval to finish it off!


Ok, Stampers I'll be back tomorrow with pics of Christmas Cards from Linda F's Class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment