Thursday, January 12, 2012

Catching up...

Sorry for the delay folks, I had just been so busy with the Holidays and now that they're over I have been playing catch up!

Here are a few pics of crafty projects I have done over the past few weeks including this cute little pillowbox sleigh we put the Kid's money in this year.  I saw one similar on PaperCraftProject.com, I didn't purchase the tutorial I just winged it since it look like a pillowbox was used for main body of sleigh.  They all looked really cute on the tree and the Kids loved them, of course it didn't hurt there was a $100 bill tucked inside each one. 




Next are some Wedding/Bridal Shower Favors I worked on some time back, they had  been over at the little Bakery I work for occasionally and I took them to get exposure at Alamance Community College to promote the Gift & Favors class I will be offering this semester.




The next two cards were requested by my Sister Lisa, one for her Mother In Laws Birthday, she said she was partial to purple so I thought Concord Crush fit the bill.  I cased the design from Dawn Olchefske, she had an adorable example last year with our Sale A Bration  Bliss Stamp Set.  The Bee card has a little bandaid stamp inside saying get well soon and was cased mixing card design and punch art from Robin Feigcht and Jenn Diercks blogs.  So cute!




The last is for my upcoming Hostess Club next week, the theme is Valentines of course.  I used the retired Petal Card die and made a heart basket. Love it!!! Haven't put the white basket shredded paper and little chocolate hearts inside yet, too tempting to eat (the candy that is)!  I used Rose Red, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi card stock to create everything.  I went ahead and created all the baskets for the ladies since it is a little labor intensive and some may not like such a complicated paper craft. (Most are into Cards only).  Now all they have to do is basically decorate it...I also made all the paper roses since it too is complicated but mainly  because it must dry before attaching to basket.  I also designed a little 3x3 card to go with it, I like this project so much I may make some up to sell at the Chocolate Festival in February at Holly Hill Mall!  What do you think?  If you're wondering those are my clear acyclic blocks holding up my basket since I couldn't quite figure out how to make a flat bottom.  << heavy sigh >> 


Ok, that's it for right now, until next time...Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment